I’m a NURSE
Why work for us?
We consider our nurses to be part of the core staff team at Trust Nursing. We offer support and appreciation for the amazing work you do from the very beginning.
A few of the things we do to show we care include:
- Revalidation: Our system will automatically maintain your training and work logs for revalidation. Our Nurse Manager will also act as your assessor if you are a frequent worker.
- Help & Advice: Our team is available 24 hours for operational and clinical advice and guidance as you work
- Fair Pay: We track and monitor salaries and ensure our pay rates are well above the national average. We think you deserve recognition for the work you do!
- Open Door: It can be a stressful job, you are always welcome to drop in for tea and to say hello to the office pups!
- Free Training: As well as all essential mandatory training, we also provide unique courses to progress your skills and knowledge that all count toward your revalidation.
- Free PVG: We don’t want you to start your work with us with a bill, we’ll cover this for you.
- Free Tunic: Classic navy with white trim, of course!
Types of work available
We need you!
If you can offer us last minute cover for those who need it most, we can help you! Trust Nursing offer excellent pay rates and choice of shifts to Emergency Staff. Whatever your personal care specialism, we will ensure you are kept busy earning wages.
Let’s talk about finding you work today.
Confirm your earnings!
Our priority is to make sure that you have confirmed work ahead. Trust Nursing can fill your work diary weeks or even months in advance. We ensure that we keep our best workers busy all of the time and keep them earning well.
Let’s talk about finding you work tomorrow.
Focus on your career!
Talk to us about your aspirations. We can find you your very next career. Trust Nursing have the best careers available specifically for you. We’ll help you advance your professional opportunities and develop your career goals.
Let’s talk about how we can help your future.